THE CALIBER OPPORTUNISTIC GROWTH FUND LLC
Individual Accredited Investors
MULTI-FAMILY | COMMERCIAL | INDUSTRIAL
The Caliber Opportunistic Growth Fund LLC leverages the experience gained from Caliber's previous multi-asset developments to provide you with attractive risk-adjusted returns. The fund is purchasing a blend of development and value-add properties so that you can potentially receive distributions early in the fund's life cycle.
The fund seeks to own real estate in multiple markets, using a flexible investment mandate, Caliber is allowed to find opportunities using various real estate investment asset classes.
This fund is capped at $250 million, offering both A & C and B & D units respectively for you to invest in.
This allows Caliber management to remain focused on hand-selected projects.
MINIMUM INVESTMENT FOR CLASS A & C UNITS
MINIMUM INVESTMENT FOR CLASS B & D UNITS
POTENTIAL FUND ASSETS*
AS OF DECEMBER 2023
Norfolk Airport Hotel**
NORFOLK | VIRGINIA
VARIOUS LOCATIONS | WEST US
Riverwalk Pure Pickleball**
SCOTTSDALE | ARIZONA
DALLAS-FORT WORTH | TEXAS
OLATHE | KANSAS
*The following assets listed are identified as potential projects to live in the fund. These can be subjected to change due to numerous internal and external business variables that can potentially impact strategy, decision-making and other processes.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Below are selected risk factors associated with an investment in the Caliber Opportunistic Growth Fund LLC.
- Investments in Caliber private placements can lose entire value, are illiquid and are speculative.
- Investment involves high degree of risk; limited liquidity; no public market; suitable only for sophisticated investors;
- Investment strategy is speculative; returns are not guaranteed and no assurance objectives will be achieved;
- May pay distributions and fund redemptions from borrowings, Offering proceeds, or asset sales with no limits on amounts it may pay from such sources;
- May invest in securities that involve a higher degree of risk or have valuations that fluctuate dramatically;
- Access to debt financing may be limited and subject to rate increases, restrictive covenants, or untimely repayment obligations;
- Involves unique risks associated with real estate investment, including competition for tenants, interest rate risk, occupancy issues, insurance risks, inflation risk, among others.;
- Offering is not contingent on a minimum capital raise;
- Multiple conflicts of interest, including compensation arrangements, incentive fee structures, positions held with affiliated entities, co-ownership arrangements, and the purchase of and allocation of investment opportunities;
- COVID-19 could have a material impact on the Fund’s investments and operations.
For a more complete discussion of risk factors, view the in the Caliber Opportunistic Growth Fund LLC PPM.