Caliber is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. This Site is continually improving the user experience for everyone and applying the relevant accessibility standards. If you encounter issues learning about the content on this blog, we encourage you to contact us directly by email.
- Contact email@example.com
- Get in touch via our Contact Page https://individual.caliberfunds.co/contact/
Measures to Support Accessibility
Caliber takes the following measures to ensure the accessibility of this Website:
- Making text readable and understandable.
- Making sure images have Alt descriptions if not for decor only.
- Confirming forms have labels.
- Text can be zoomed in on using these methods:
- Windows and Linux: Press Ctrl and +.
- Mac: Press ⌘ and +.
- Chrome OS: Press Ctrl and +.
- Employing formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
- Web pages appear and operate in expected ways.
- Provide ways to assist users in navigating the site in multiple ways.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.
Caliber is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA upon the first inspection on 10.29.20. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content may not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Limitations and Solutions
There may be current limitations while remaining accessibility issues are being tackled. This Site is currently in the process of reviewing new policies. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for this Website:
- Video transcripts are currently a work in progress. For a video transcript, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
This statement was created on October 11th, 2021.