Caliber Hospitality Trust, Inc. Class B Preferred Stock
Individual Accredited Investors
Hospitality | Income Producing | Long-Term Growth
With a portfolio of hotels spanning multiple markets and a strategic plan to aggregate up to $1.5 billion in middle-market hotels, Caliber Hospitality Trust is poised for growth and success.
Our mission is to acquire undervalued hotels with stable demand and high barriers to entry. The key benefits of our preferred equity offering include preferred status, fixed dividends, and steady income. Investors can earn a combined fixed yield of 12% through quarterly cash yield and annualized accrued paid-in-kind (PIK) distribution. Additionally, our preferred equity automatically converts to common shares at IPO, and holders have the option to exercise a 5% penny warrant.
Expiration - July 31, 2024
PRICE PER SHARE
HOW IT WORKS
At Caliber Hospitality Trust (CHT), we offer a unique investment opportunity for individuals looking to capitalize on the current market conditions in the hospitality industry. Here's how our preferred equity offering works:
- Who We Are:Caliber Hospitality Trust (CHT) is an innovative and diversified private hospitality company formed by CaliberCos Inc. (CWD) with the aim of acquiring hotels at discounted valuations resulting from the pandemic. Our dynamic and agile business model is designed for growth across segments, brands, and geographies. In attractive locations, we target middle-market full service, select service, extended stay, and lifestyle hotels in attractive locations.
- Current Market Conditions:There is limited access to pre-IPO investment opportunities in the current market. However, with our preferred equity offering, investors can access this opportunity positioned between a large family office investment and an institutional raise. Many hotel owner/operators are facing financial distress due to the crisis, and our business model offers a win-win solution by providing capital to these owners while enabling our investors to protect their portfolios and generate returns. We leverage our deep industry relationships to tap into proprietary deal flow, offering an elegant solution to a significant problem.
- Capitalizing on Market Opportunities:Our preferred equity offering allows investors to capitalize on market opportunities in the hospitality industry. We aim to create a Middle-Market REIT that aggregates and elevates various types of hotels, including full service, select service, lifestyle, and extended stay properties. By building a broad and diversified portfolio of hotels, we aim to protect against unpredictable events, ensuring a resilient investment. With an estimated $19 billion addressable market* comprising 4,650 properties in 18 targeted areas, our opportunistic and scalable approach is not limited by brand, market segment, or geography. We seek to optimize returns through improved operating efficiencies and economies of scale, supported by superior data analytics that drive informed decision-making.
*Source: CoStar - Total Market Inventory by Revenue Attained over Trailing 12 Months
Objective: Access untapped middle-market hotel assets and ownership, earn passive income, earn long-term gains, acquire diversified hospitality assets to offset black swan market events.
Diversified Hotel Assets: Our current hotel portfolio holds major brands such as Hilton, Marriot, IHG Hotel and Resort and their subsidiaries.
Target Audience: Investors looking for income producing and long-term capital growth opportunities that aim to diversify and strengthen their estate planning objectives using alternative commercial real estate assets, particularly in the hospitality and boutique hotel industry.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Below are selected risk factors associated with an investment in the Caliber Hospitality Trust, Inc. Class B Preferred Stock.
- Investments in Caliber private placements can lose entire value, are illiquid and are speculative.
- Investment involves high degree of risk; limited liquidity; no public market; suitable only for sophisticated investors;
- Investment strategy is speculative; returns are not guaranteed and no assurance objectives will be achieved;
- May pay distributions and fund redemptions from borrowings, Offering proceeds, or asset sales with no limits on amounts it may pay from such sources;
- May invest in securities that involve a higher degree of risk or have valuations that fluctuate dramatically;
- Access to debt financing may be limited and subject to rate increases, restrictive covenants, or untimely repayment obligations;
- Involves unique risks associated with real estate investment, including competition for tenants, interest rate risk, occupancy issues, insurance risks, inflation risk, among others.;
- Offering is not contingent on a minimum capital raise;
- Multiple conflicts of interest, including compensation arrangements, incentive fee structures, positions held with affiliated entities, co-ownership arrangements, and the purchase of and allocation of investment opportunities;
- COVID-19 could have a material impact on the Fund’s investments and operations.
For a more complete discussion of risk factors, view the in the Caliber Hospitality Trust, Inc. Class B Preferred Stock